Reblogged from Discoveries
Reblogged from I Love Charts
1. A re-launch would require a huge marketing campaign, and thanks to Whitney, there are no billboards available.
2. Josh Charles is not taking his Emmy loss well. I hear he’s holed up at home, watching tapes of the ’83 Orioles and scarfing pints of Schweddy Balls.
3. As proud as we were of winning TV Guide‘s 1999 “Best Show You’re Not Watching” Award, it would be depressing to win the 2012 award for “What The F— Were You Thinking, No One Watched The First Time Round.”
4. Felicity Huffman lives on an enormous pile of $50 bills somewhere in the Himalayas. Access to her is limited.
5. Peter Krause is dead.
6. Aaron Sorkin is already bringing back Sports Night. It’s called More As This Story Develops. It’s coming to HBO. And I’m not on it.
7. Let’s be honest — the show never really worked after ABC took out the laugh track.
Straight from Joshua Malina himself.
There’s more than a smattering of arrogance in this, but I can’t seem to disagree with him either.
“It becomes weird. I asked him if it’s O.K. to tell particular stories like this one time he said ‘I’m gonna look in that telescope at the woman with the big titties.’ When I asked him, he was like ‘Yeah, I guess I say stuff like that.’
oh Kanye, introspective as always.