Late last night I was baking chocolate chip cookies. I know—things get wild at my house. Here’s my problem. I’m fairly confident in the kitchen, but I can’t crack an egg without getting bits of shell in the dough. So, here’s a tip I learned from Cook’s Illustrated: The easiest, least messy way…
- brocade cape rodarte thing that makes me look like a rug
- navy coat with leather sleeves
- green galaxy print dress
- some gingham/print men’s shirts from thrift stores
- kron by kronkron ombre silk striped dress
- apc plaid dress
to the death! i am noticing an ombre trend here, and i really want ombre tights. honestly, i can’t buy more clothing, including tights, until i figure out how to make my closet bigger on the inside, like the TARDIS.
1. A re-launch would require a huge marketing campaign, and thanks to Whitney, there are no billboards available. 2. Josh Charles is not taking his Emmy loss well. I hear he’s holed up at home, watching tapes of the ’83 Orioles and scarfing pints of Schweddy Balls. 3. As proud as we were of winning TV Guide‘s 1999 “Best Show You’re Not Watching” Award, it would be depressing to win the 2012 award for “What The F— Were You Thinking, No One Watched The First Time Round.” 4. Felicity Huffman lives on an enormous pile of $50 bills somewhere in the Himalayas. Access to her is limited. 5. Peter Krause is dead. 6. Aaron Sorkin is already bringing back Sports Night. It’s called More As This Story Develops. It’s coming to HBO. And I’m not on it. 7. Let’s be honest — the show never really worked after ABC took out the laugh track.
“It becomes weird. I asked him if it’s O.K. to tell particular stories like this one time he said ‘I’m gonna look in that telescope at the woman with the big titties.’ When I asked him, he was like ‘Yeah, I guess I say stuff like that.’